Named after our nearby market town, which holds the famous Abergavenny Food Festival, this wicker hamper is full to the brim with delicious foodie finds that are perfect for any occasion.
Our 'Abergavenny Wicker Hamper' contains:
- Cooked & Glazed Ham 2kg
- Smoked Duck Breast 200g
- Smoked Chicken Breast 170g
- Air Dried Monmouthshire Ham 70g
- Beef Bresaola 70g
- Venison Carpaccio with Juniper 70g
- Chicken Liver & Port Pâté 110g
- Duck Liver Pâté with Cointreau 110g
- 64 x Canapé Shells
- Gift Box of four chutneys and preserves 440g
- Very Chilli Jam 250ml
- Spinach and Celery Crackers 80g
- Cheesy Oat & Wheat Crackers 80g
- Fino Aged Dark Balsamic Vinegar 250ml
- Cotswold Gold Exta Virgin Rapeseed Oil 500ml
- Milk Caramel Chocolate Bar with Sea Salt 100g
- Dark Chocolate Bar with Roasted Cocoa Nibs 100g
- Aberffraw Shortbread 225g
- Salted Caramel Sauce 200g
- Rumtopf 470g
A mouth-watering Ham and fabulous smoked meats, Charcuterie, Pâtés, Crackers and, of course, Sweet Treats to finish. It's the perfect housewarming gift or a party parcel. Alternatively, why not buy one for yourself? - It has everything you need for meals and nibbles.
Why not add a bottle of something special? Take a look at our Drinks Cellar for the ideal accompaniment to your hamper. We also have a selection of Ales & Cider and a range of Spirits for the perfect G&T or Whisky on the rocks. Or why not add an Oak Serving Platter and gift pack into a Wicker Hamper to make your gift that extra bit special?
Not the right hamper for you? There are many more over £80 hamper options here - we have something for everyone. However, if it better suits you, you can always telephone us to create your own bespoke hamper, instead.
All our hampers and gift selections are delivered with a Serving Suggestions leaflet.
Please visit our recipe pages for deliciously easy serving suggestions for all the products in this hamper. You can also download and print your favorite recipes. Enjoy!
Shelf Life: 14 - 28 days
See individual products for detailed shelf life and care instructions.
All our produce is free from artificial colourings and flavorings. Our fresh produce is sourced with care, traditionally cured and gently smoked over Welsh oak.
Please see individual products for ingredients and allergens.