Named after our closest town, which holds the famous Abergavenny Food Festival, this wicker hamper is full to the brim with delicious foodie finds.
A mouth-watering ham to carve, charcuterie, pâtés, crackers and some sweet treat for after.
It's the perfect house warming gift or contribution to a party. Why not buy one for yourself? It has everything you need for an evening with friends.
Why not add a locally hand-crafted Oak Platter for the perfect finishing touch to a luxurious gift?
- Cooked & Glazed Ham 2kg
- Smoked Duck Breast 200g
- Smoked Chicken Breast 170g
- Air Dried Monmouthshire Ham 70g
- Beef Bresaola 70g
- Venison Carpaccio with Juniper 70g
- Chicken Liver & Port Pâté 110g
- Duck Liver Pâté with Cointreau 110g
- Canapé Shells x64
- Gift Box of four chutneys and preserves 440g
- Very Chilli Jam 140g
- Spinach and Celery Crackers 80g
- Beetroot and Garlic Crackers 80g
- Fino Aged Dark Balsamic Vinegar 250ml
- Cotswold Gold Exta Virgin Rapeseed Oil 500ml
- Milk Chocolate with Salted Caramel 100g
- Dark Chocolate with Lime & Sea Salt 100g
- Aberffraw Shortbread 225g
- Rumtopf 475g
- Salted Caramel Sauce 200g
Contents of the hamper might have changed since the photo was taken - new image coming soon!