Things to Do
BOOK A SMOKERY TOUR & TASTING
11am every Wednesday - Weekly from March to September Cost: £15 / person
Booking is essential - Please phone: 01873 811566 or email: email@example.com
- An insight into the history of curing and smoking and traditional processes.
- A guided tour around the smokery production area to understand the workings of our kilns for hot and cold oak smoking as well as a demonstration of hand slicing smoked salmon.
- A tutored tasting of our award winning smoked foods including serving ideas with specially selected accompaniments.
- Time in our showroom to view our range of hampers and to find out more about the producers we work closely with.
- A complimentary pack of something smokey to take away and the opportunity to purchase more!
VISIT OUR SMOKERY SHOP
Pick up delicious Welsh produce for a picnic or foodie souvenir?
Opening hours: 9am - 5pm Monday - Friday
We stock a lovely range of produce all from like minded local, Welsh or friendly suppliers - all of whom we know well! Everything from accompaniments for our smoked goodies to artisan chocolate, crackers and pates.gift wrapped on request.
Please feel free to phone in advance if you would simply like to pop in and collect an order.
- 01873 811566
THE BEAUTIFUL BLACK MOUNTAINS
Here are a few of our favourite things!
Enjoy our award winning produce served up by superb local chefs - Welsh Culinary Legends!
Cafe Latte Da, Crickhowell
Bookish Cafe, Crickhowell
Nicholls Cafe, Abergavenny