Black Mountains Smokery Ltd
Personal information provided to us by you will be held by Black Mountains Smokery Ltd. We will not share this information with third parties except if required to do so by Law.
By agreeing to our terms & conditions you are agreeing to allow us to occasionally contact you by e-mail &/or post to advise you about our products and promotions. If you do not wish to be contacted please e-mail us.
Please be assured that your personal information will only be used to ensure your orders and requirements are met efficiently within a safe and secure environment.
We request you to keep secure any user names and passwords issued to you for your use on our web site
We are PCI compliant in terms of Credit Card Security
Black Mountains Smokery Ltd.
Tel: 01873 811566
Website & Cookies
Who sets the cookies? The cookies stored on your computer or other device when you access this website are set by ourselves and third parties to help deliver a high quality website and on-line shopping experience. Some cookies set by or on behalf of ourselves are necessary to enable customers to a make purchases on our website. Cookies may also be set by third parties who participate with us in affiliating marketing programmes. None of these third parties collect any personal data from which they would be able to identify individual customers.
What are cookies used for? The main purposes for which cookies are used are:-
- For technical purposes essential to effective operation of our website, particularly in relation to on-line transactions.
- To drive our marketing, particularly banner advertisements and targeted updates.
- To enable Black Mountains Smokery to collect information about the browsing and shopping habits and activities of customers, including to monitor the success of campaigns, competitions and offers.
- To enable Black Mountains Smokery to meet its contractual obligations to make payments to third parties when a product is purchased by someone who has visited our website from a site operated by those parties.
How do I disable cookies? If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How to do this will depend on the browser you use and we provide further detail below on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers:-
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options”
- Click on the “privacy” tab
- Select the setting the appropriate setting
- Choose the menu “tools” then “Options”
- Click on the icon “privacy”
- Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
- Choose the menu Files”> “Preferences”
What happens if I disable cookies? This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general the site may not operate properly if cookies are switched off. If you only disable 3rd party cookies you will not be prevented from making purchases on this site. If you disable all cookies you will be unable to complete a purchase on this site.