This hamper showcases the very best of delicious Welsh Cheese. There are two kinds of Smoked Welsh Cheddar Cheese that we gently smoked over Welsh Oak for a superior flavour, a half truckle of Celtic Promise and wedge of traditional Teifi Caerphilly, Angiddy Soft Cheese and Artisan Perl Las Blue Cheese, handmade cheeses from Blaenafon Cheddar and last but not least wonderful locally produced soft Welsh Goats Cheese.
Our 'Welsh Cheese Feast Gift Hamper' contains:
- Smoked Pwll Mawr 190g
- Smoked Welsh Cheddar with Paprika 190g
- Celtic Promise Half Truckle 240g
- Teifi Caerphilly Wedge 180g
- Angiddy Soft Cheese 200g
- Perl Las Blue Cheese 200g
- Capel Newydd Cheddar 200g
- Dragons Breath Cheddar 200g
- Waxed Welsh 1868 Cheddar 200g
- Teifi Organic Halloumi 200g
- Welsh Goat's Cheese 100g
- Cranberry & Fig Chutney 110g
- Apple Cider Jelly 110g
- Sweet Beetroot Chutney 110g
- Spiced Citrus Jelly 110g
- Beetroot & Garlic Crackers 80g
- Cheesy Oat & Wheat Crackers 80g
- Chilli & Ginger Crackers 80g
- Welsh Dragon Butter 240g
- Spinach & Celery Crackers 80g
- Very Chilli Jam 100ml
- Stem Ginger in Ginger Syrup 360g
Why not add a bottle of something special? Take a look at our Drinks Cellar for the ideal accompaniment to your hamper. We also have a selection of Ales & Cider and a range of Spirits for the perfect G&T or Whisky on the rocks. Or why not add an Oak Serving Platter and gift pack into a Wicker Hamper to make your gift that extra bit special?
Not the right hamper for you? There are many more hamper options here - there’s something for everyone. However, if it better suits you, you can always telephone us to create your own bespoke hamper, instead.
All our hampers and gift selections are delivered with a Serving Suggestions leaflet.
Please visit our recipe pages for deliciously easy serving suggestions for all the products in this hamper. You can also download and print your favorite recipes. Enjoy!
Shelf Life: 14 - 28 days
See individual products for detailed shelf life and care instructions.
All our produce is free from artificial colourings and flavourings. Our fresh produce is sourced with care, traditionally cured and gently smoked over Welsh oak.
Please see individual products for ingredients and allergens.