Canapé shells are perfect for party nibbles. They can be filled well in advance, (a good hour), without becoming soggy. Keep them fresh, in a tupperware box or biscuit tin, once they have been opened. You can also freeze them but they must then be freshened in the oven before using.
Made to a new recipe without palm oil - still as delicious but better for the planet.
We suggest you try these fillings:
- Sweet chilli cream and a slice of Smoked Duck
- Dill Cream and Oak Roasted Salmon
- Smoked Chicken, creme fraiche and Cider Jelly
- Smoked Trout, Horseradish Mustard and Sweet Beetroot Relish
- Mayonnaise, Ham and Onion Marmalade
And these are only several of thousands of combinations, so feel free to test out different flavours and give your guests a delicious bite.