Canapé shells are perfect for party nibbles. They can be filled well in advance, (a good hour), without becoming soggy and some of our more inventive customers have started using them in the oven for hot nibbles. Keep them fresh, in a tupperware box or biscuit tin, once they have been opened. You can also freeze them but they must then be freshened in the oven before using.
Made to a new recipe without palm oil - still as delicious but better for the planet.
We suggest you try these fillings:
- Sweet chilli cream and a slice of Smoked Duck
- Dill Cream and Oak Roasted Salmon
- Smoked Chicken, creme fraiche and Cider Jelly
- Smoked Trout, Horseradish Mustard and Sweet Beetroot Relish
- Mayonnaise, Ham and Onion Marmalade
And these are only several of thousands of combinations, so feel free to test out different flavours and give your guests a delicious bite.